Thursday, November 27, 2014

Well done, my girl!


The books and worksheet of my son & youngest daughter. I warn them to get good result and not to let the trees sacrificed for nothing :-)


My youngest daughter loves to do workbook, word search and sudoku. When she was younger, she loved to read instruction manual. Her elder brother & sister said she is weird (怪胎).
But actually we know she derives joy and satisfaction from learning. 
And she enjoys taking part in competitions. 
This year she is one of the winners for the English story telling and story writing competition again. 
Best of all, she loves to help others (her class teacher adores her), and gets along well with everyone.
I am glad she enjoys her primary school life very much, and ends it with a high note 
by scoring 7As in UPSR!
Well done my girl. I am proud of you.
I am thankful that you are able to study independently without my coaching.
And you have saved me a lot  of money on tuition fees too. (Having only taken BM tuition)
Keep working hard and deriving joy from learning!

7 comments:

Joyful.Mum said...

her mum's genes!
Keep up with the good work!

YuinTing said...

Joyful.Mum, thanks a lot for your compliment. Hope she continues to have passion and determination in her studies...and life :-)

Unknown said...

please blog again...

Do you have a FB account. We have revived blogging via a FB group...

please add me on FB...search for Pak Pin.

YuinTing said...

Hi Pak Pin, thanks for dropping by.
I have not been blogging for months. I keep telling myself i should update it but i keep delaying. It's all FB's fault, haha!
Yes, my FB account is Clara Chin and Pakmat is my FB friend too. I will add you on.
Oh ya, saw in Pakmat's FB...you're a grandfather now. Congratulations!

Lee said...

Hi Yuin Ting, how you doin'? This is me, Lee from Toronto.
Hope this finds you well....Gosh, your kids have grown. Very pretty, has the mom's good looks.
Best regards,
Lee.

YuinTing said...

Hi Uncle Lee, glad to hear from you! I am so glad you open your "pondok" again!
How time flies, my kids have grown up quite a lot, and my son is already in college.
Do keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

天上人间视频 , 天上人间聊天室 , 同城聊天室 , 涩宝贝真人视讯 , qbaby真人视讯 , 好聊视频聊天室 , 奇摩女孩免费视讯聊天室 , 真想聊 , 奇摩女孩聊天室 , 爱聊语音视频聊天