Monday, February 13, 2012

Specially dedicated to my Valentine


My hubby and I watched "You're the apple of my eye" (那些年,我們一起追的女孩)and both of us enjoyed the movie very much. It brings back sweet memories and we just couldn't stop talking about it.



On this very special day, I would like to dedicate this piano piece (the movie theme song) to my beloved hubby. I want to thank him for being such a supportive partner, wonderful friend and loving husband. Being married to him is the best thing that ever happened to me.

親愛的老公,你在戲院散場前所說的那句 “追到妳,所以我沒有遺憾” 讓我聽了好感動。在此特為你獻上“那些年”鋼琴曲,希望你會喜歡。對了,我也想告訴你:“嫁對人,所以我也沒有遺憾”。




Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all my loved ones and friends a Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Eunice Tee尤妮絲 said...

so so sweet......happy valentine!

Sunny-Cookie said...

Aww...so sweet! BTW, I love this song and YouTube has one version with translation into English so I could understand the lyrics :)

Unknown said...

Let us love more,give more,understand more,concern more and that's Valentine to me.

Happiness always ya

YuinTing said...

Thanks, Eunice. I really appreciate what my hubby has done for me. I have known him for more than 25 years, we started as friend and he is always there for me. He is a very good husband who is ever ready to share my workload, happiness and problems. He is so generous and so willing to contribute to make our life better together. We only live once and I am truly glad I've found a great life partner :-)

Hi Sunny-Cookie, my hubby and I love this song very much too. That's why I am inspired to dedicate it to him even though I couldn't play it perfectly. In case you want to play this song, you can download from http://www.gangqinpu.com/fullread.asp?id=16375 .

Hi Eugene, thanks for dropping by. Love is reciprocal, the more we give, the more we shall receive too. Human nature does respond to the give and take dynamic, ha ha. Your wife and boys are fortunate to have a great Valentine in the family :-)

Joyful.Mum said...

I am so so so deeply touched! 祝你永远幸福美满!

YuinTing said...

Hi Joyful.Mum, thanks for your warm thought.
多年以前,在我接受他的追求之前,他给了我一个"我会小心翼翼,我会好好珍惜"的承诺。这么多年以来,他一直守着这承诺。每当我想起这句话,心里感到很温馨,很甜蜜。这是我至今听到最真诚及浪漫的一句话。(希望将来我儿子也是一位对感情负责的好男人,好丈夫)

杨 霓 said...

哇,你好有才华啊!!会画画,还会弹钢琴呢!
喜欢你的这一句“嫁對人,所以我也沒有遺憾”!

YuinTing said...

嗨!杨霓,谢谢你的赞美。其实我更佩服你的本事,你那双巧手不但能设计、写文章,为孩子们烘培蛋糕,还能为家人烹饪出美味佳肴。你真的有十八般武艺哩!