Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little girls love their daddies...

Today is the birthday of my beloved father, Mr William Chin.
Last year, I wrote a birthday message on his facebook...


Last week we went back for a mini birthday celebration in Muar.



Today, I'm still going to tell him the same words...

Little girls love their daddies ... even after they're all grown ups. To my wonderful and loving dad, wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You mean so much to me and you've made such a wonderful difference in my life.


Today is also the birthday of Mr William Chin's granddaughter (my sweet and lovely niece Jessie). Wishing her a wonderful birthday too!

3 comments:

Joyful.Mum said...

Its truly a blessing to have a wonderful and supportive family!

YuinTing said...

Good family sticks together, in good time and bad time :-)

Unknown said...

..happy belated birthday, Mr. William Chin..I do not know how old you are..but definitely you are younger than me..:) and definitely you are a lucky person..to have doting children like your daughter..cheers