Thursday, October 22, 2009

Inter School Robotic Competition

A few months ago TJ took part in his school robotic competition. This round, he finally got the chance to represent his school in the inter school competition (Selangor State)! Being a robotic fan, it was a great challenge and wonderful opportunity for him.




A few days before the UPSR exam, my son was still spending many hours in school preparing for the robotic competition. My hubby and I both felt that even though UPSR is important, being able to represent school in the robotic competition would be equally significant to him. After all, life is not only about academic achievement!
Even though luck was not really on their side as their PC hang twice during the programming stage, they still tried their very best and managed to bring home a consolation prize. Son, mommy is proud of you!

4 comments:

citiding said...

TJ must have inherited his mum's gene. Am I right?

YuinTing said...

One thing for sure... as talkative as me :-)

Daddy Forever said...

Congrats your son for being selected to represent his school. I love robots, but I have no idea how to build one.

YuinTing said...

Thank you, Daddy Forever.
It's never too late to start building one!