Friday, June 25, 2010

My little girl's wish



It takes me less than 5 minutes to reach my office everyday. At times, I'd walk to the office since is just right outside the housing area I stay.

In the morning, I will join my neighbors for an hour of exercise before having breakfast with my youngest daughter. Sometimes after the exercise, my neighbors and I will be having "picnic" at the park with their delicious cooking & I'll skip my breakfast at home.

In the afternoon, I'll go home for my maid's home cook food. Depends on the workload, sometimes I will be able to meet my youngest daughter before her transporter sends her to school. Usually my 2 elder kids will be home before I go back to the office and they'll eagerly tell me what happen in school...

Knowing my schedule, at times my youngest daughter would call and tell me how much she miss me and wanted me to be home earlier for lunch. Once she said,"it's so unfair, ko ko & cieh cieh can see you during lunch time everyday..."

A few weeks ago I spotted something sweet she wrote on the whiteboard.

"wake up early, hug mom and dad, ask them if they can eat lunch early, if they can, kiss them then go to school."

I'm sure a lunch that comes with my daughter's kisses will surely be the best meal ever!

I'll try my best to be home earlier.. I promise.

5 comments:

Sunny-Cookie said...

Yes, a child's hugs and kisses are truly priceless!

Joyful.Mum said...

Your lil princess is soooo sweet!

YuinTing said...

Hi Sunny Cookies, nowadays my preteen son refuses to kiss me (sob sob).

Hi Joyful Mom, yes...my lil girl is very sweet. At times, too "manja" too...

Unknown said...

..there are at that age,ytc..so enjoy them and make time for them..for all too soon they will be all grown up..so enjoy them and make time for them..for in making time for them, you r also making time for yourself...cheers..cant stand cable cars..give this old man vertigo..cheers

YuinTing said...

Dear Pakmat, what you said is so true... "for in making time for them, you r also making time for yourself"

Being a busy working mom (my kids complained I'm a workaholic), I will remember your golden advice! Thanks!