Monday, August 9, 2010

iPad, our new toy!


My hubby is a gadget geek who loves to study new devices and can always find good reasons to own new "toys" such as camera body, lens, handphone and computer. He told me anything can be changed except his wife...this is to stop me (threatening me) from complaining.

Few days ago he came home with an iPad. For the first time, he didn't need to give any explanation because I fell in love with that beautiful and interesting device instantly. It's Love At First Sight!

It's so portable & there're many interesting applications. I enjoy playing with it and wish to make it MY TOY!!!

5 comments:

Joyful.Mum said...

Heard about it for some time. Is it really that good? Maybe I should go and check it out.

Lee said...

Hi Yuin Ting....its the craze here too. As well the latest Apple Iphone4. Hintto hubby your birthday coming.
Have fun....Lee.

YuinTing said...

Hi Uncle Lee,

My hubby had an Iphone last time but had sold it. He complained the on screen keyboard is too small. He said Blackberry is much easier for typing messages.

Hmm...you're right. I should start dropping some hints. Actually I don't mind something smaller than Iphone4.....perhaps a sparkling diamond will do. Ha! Ha!

YuinTing said...

Hi Joyful.Mum,

There're a few reasons why I love iPad so much.
1) It's handy
2) Instant on. No need to wait for the system to start up. Good for impatient people like me.
3) The on screen keypad is big enough and easy to use.
4) Besides PinYin, has built in handwritting recognition system, Area/box for writing is big enough.
5) Can use my fingers to drag & enlarge the words. Good for the eyes :-)
6) Can download i Book. When finger touches a word, can pull out dictionary to check the meaning of that word. Fantastic!

Basically it's a super size i Phone (except cannot make a call)

I wish it comes with Build In Camera so that I can Skype.

Currently I can read but can't write blog using iPad. Hopefully very soon I can do so. (wait for someone to crack the program soon)

Joyful.Mum said...

Sounds like a fantastic toy to me too!!