Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

Painting a spider web for the little witch.
My niece's Kakak is painting Tian Huey's face with "cold powder".
I am painting a devil's fork for Tian Zi.
My son REALLY learns a lot from the movies! (no wonder he asked for a tooth pick)
My lovely niece turns into a little witch... but still lovely!
Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Who's The MOST NAGGY MOTHER of them all?? (My kids always complain that I am too naggy. Since I'm not being appreciated, I've decided to turn myself into a Bad Queen... the stepmother of Snow White)
Tian Zi the devil.
My sweet little girl...
is going to turn into...
...a VAMPIRE!!!!
In this world, only one thing can cast a spell on these devil and mafia...
it's no other than the TV!!
The BCF aka Best Cousins Forever... not the Bad Company Forever!!
A happy family photo with sister-in-laws, nieces, mom and dad. (I love that Tinkerbell)
Kakak Yuni the Pontianak & Tian Zi the devil ready to treat the kids with sweets & goodies.

Ahem....the three s..x.. and pr..tt.. villains. (the Bat Woman's head gear is so special!)


2 comments:

Daddy Forever said...

Thanks for a look behind the scene. One of these years, I'm going to figure out how to apply Halloween makeup.

YuinTing said...

Hi Daddy Forever, it's really not that difficult. And I'm sure very soon your elder kids can apply the make up all by themselves.