1) My son got a place in a private school a few months ago but I turned down the offer (after paying RM400 registration fees), thinking that he will be able to enter the public school of my choice (I used an address a stone throw away from that school). I prefer that school just because I heard that the discipline there is "not too bad".
2) Few weeks before UPSR result, got the news that he's placed in another public school which I've never heard of! I instantly called that private school again but was told that there's no more vacancy. I reapplied and was put on the waiting list.
3) 10 minutes ago I received a call from that private school informing me that my son's application was accepted. Now I'm twice on the crossroad...
My hubby and I have been struggling for a year... we just couldn't decide whether to send our son to a public school or private secondary school. Now I'm given until this friday to decide again ... and pay.
IT'S HIS FUTURE and it's SO HARD TO DECIDE!!!