Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twice On The Crossroad

DECISION! DECISION!! DECISION!!!!

1) My son got a place in a private school a few months ago but I turned down the offer (after paying RM400 registration fees), thinking that he will be able to enter the public school of my choice (I used an address a stone throw away from that school). I prefer that school just because I heard that the discipline there is "not too bad".

2) Few weeks before UPSR result, got the news that he's placed in another public school which I've never heard of! I instantly called that private school again but was told that there's no more vacancy. I reapplied and was put on the waiting list.

3) 10 minutes ago I received a call from that private school informing me that my son's application was accepted. Now I'm twice on the crossroad...

My hubby and I have been struggling for a year... we just couldn't decide whether to send our son to a public school or private secondary school. Now I'm given until this friday to decide again ... and pay.

IT'S HIS FUTURE and it's SO HARD TO DECIDE!!!


3 comments:

Eunice Tee尤妮絲 said...

Which private school?

Unknown said...

..yt..if you asked this old man, I'd say send him to the public school..he's an intelligent kid..didn't he scored 6 As?..we have this saying in Malay..you throw a good seed anywhere, it becomes an island..maybe a continent..:) and he's one good seed..try listing out the diff between private and public..is it worth it?..

YuinTing said...

Hi My story, well...a very money-minded one :-)

Hi Pakmat, thank you very much for your advice. I've made my decision to send him to a public school. Not long ago you told me "You don't marry the right person, but made the person you marry right." Now shall I modify it and tell my son "you don't choose the right school but made the school you choose right". Ha! Ha!